Tapping Drilling Machining Centers
Speed = Profit
The T series upgrades the value of drilling tapping center. The machines are designed and improved by refering to some Japanese excellent machines. In addition, the T5 and T7 models feature exclusive design in positioning as well as oversized ball screws and linear ways. High running speed and high feed rates are only basic features. The enhanced features on our drilling tapping center are unmatched accuracy and rigidity.
- Base and column are designed with great span between slideways for maximum stability.
- The direct-drive high speed spindle provides sensitive response with 6,000 rpm for tapping operations.
- 48 meters (60 meters) rapid traverse on three axes greatly reduces machining time.
- Increased height of column has sufficient space to mount the 4th and 5th axes.
- High speed servo drive tool changer is fast and stable that reduces non-cutting time.
- Rear chip removing design features excellent chip removing angle and large flow chip flushing system.
Taiwan Master Tool Magazines.
- The entire series of machine employs Taiwan master tool magazines.
- The tool pockets are manufactured from aluminum alloy and T6 treated for maximum durability.
- Front mounted air cylinder enables repair or maintenance to be accomplished in only 10 minutes.
Short Spindle Nose
The short spindle nose design allows the spindle motor to fully develop transmission efficiency. As a result, machining accuracy is upgraded and spindle life is extended.
Ball Screw、Linear Motion Guide
The silent ball screws and linear guide ways on three axes feature high rigidity, low noise, low friction and high sensitivity, providing an increase in machining speed and accuracy.
Pneumatic counter-balance on Z-axis
The Z-axis is designed with no counter-balance weight in combination with servo motor drive with brake to improve Z-axis drive performance. Therefore, high speed and better surface finish can be achieved.
Fully enclosed guards ensure smooth movement at high speed and low noise. The guards isolate coolant and chips and provide a protection for linear ways and ball screws for extending their service life.
Table size :
High Speed Rigid Direct-drive Spindle (Opt.)
The direct-drive spindle is mounted in high precision class P4 bearings. The spindle features inclue light weight, low eccentricity, high rigidity, low expansion coefficient. As a result, higher accuracy and longer spindle life can be achieved.
Linear Motion Guide
Elastic deformation of the linear contact surface, during high load capacities, is greatly reduced thereby offering greater rigidity and better in keeping high-precision manufacturing.
The linear motion guide features minimum wear and extra long lifespan.
Especially ideal for high speed movement and dramatically reduce the power requirement of machine.
High-Speed Voiceless Ball Screw
Low-noise: The design of return unit can absorbs the voice which comes from steels balls’ impact, then greatly reduce the noise.
High acceleration/deceleration velocity: the special route unit and strength design can reduce the impact force from steel balls’. Therefore, it can sustain the operating environment of high Dm-N value and high acceleration/deceleration velocities.
Increase height of column (Opt.)
Increased height of column has sufficient space to mount the 4th and 5th axes.
|Control unit||MITSUBISHI-MELDAS M70B / FANUC OiMD|
|X-axis travel||500 mm||700 mm|
|Y-axis travel||400 mm||400 mm|
|Z-axis travel||300 mm||300 mm|
|Spindle nose to table||200~500 mm||200~500 mm|
|Type of spindle||BT-30||BT-30|
|Spindle transmission||Direct Drive||Direct Drive|
|Spindle R.P.M.||12,000 rpm||12,000 rpm|
|Spindle motor||5.5 kw||5.5 kw|
|X/Y/Z rapid traverse||48 / 48 / 48 M/min||48 / 48 / 48 M/min|
|Three axes ball screws (mm)||ø32 / P16 / C3||ø32 / P16 / C3|
|Three axes linear guide (P class)||X, Y-axis ball screw: ball type 30 mm x 4 blocks, Z-axis ball screw: ball type 35mm x 4 blocks|
|Three axes transmission method||Direct drive||Direct drive|
|Cutting feed rate||1~10,000 mm/min||1~10,000 mm/min|
|Table size||620 x 420 mm||800 x 420 mm|
|T-slot (WxNo.xPitch)||18 x 3 x 125 mm||18 x 3 x 125 mm|
|Table loading capacity||250 kg||350 kg|
|Tool selection method||Arm type||Arm type|
|No. of tools||14 pcs||14 pcs|
|Max. tool weight||3 kgs||3 kgs|
|Coolant tank capacity||200 L||200 L|
|Max. machine weight||2800 kg||3600 kg|
|Machine size (LxWxH)||1600 x 2100 x 2900 mm||2000 x 2440 x 3100 mm|
|Air pressure||6 kg||6 kg|
|Power requirement||15 KVA||15 KVA|
Design and specification are subject to change without prior notice.
- BT30 spindle
- 12,000 rpm direct-drive spindle
- Gripper type magazine (BT30,14 tools)
- Spindle oil cooler
- Automatic lubrication system
- Ethernet transfer
- LED work ligh
- Rigid tapping
- M30 automatic power off
- 15,000/24,000 rpm direct-drive spindle
- Servo magazine
- Programmable coolant nozzle adjustment
- Coolant through spindle (15 bar/20 bar)
- 4th axis rotary table and tailstock
- Automatic tool measuring device
- Increase height of column
- Screw type chip conveyor
- Link chain type chip conveyor
- Grease lubrication system
- Oil / fluid separation device
- Coolant gun and air gun
Dynamic roundness inspection