High Speed Vertical Machining Centers A Perfect Combination of Accuracy, Speed and Rigidity
The V series not only inherits the high speed feature as that of the T-series, but also integrates high accuracy and high rigidity. The arm type ATC allows for loading with more tools to achieve more flexible machining. It’s the best choice in 3C parts and hardware parts machining.
- Base and column are designed with great span between slideways for maximum stability.
- The short nose high speed spindle provides sensitive response with 4,000 rpm tapping operations.
- 48 meters rapid traverse on three axes greatly reduces machining time.
- Increased height of column has sufficient space to mount the 4th and 5th axes.
- Stable automatic tool change system not only reduces non-cutting time, but also extends spindle life.
- Rear chip removing design features excellent chip removing angle and large flow chip flushing system.
Taiwan Master Tool Magazines.
- The entire series of machine employs Taiwan master tool magazines.
- The tool pockets are manufactured from aluminum alloy and T6 treated for maximum durability.
- Front mounted air cylinder enables repair or maintenance to be accomplished in only 10 minutes.
Short Spindle Nose
The short spindle nose design allows the spindle motor to fully develop transmission efficiency. As a result, machining accuracy is upgraded and spindle life is extended.
Ball Screw、Linear Motion Guide
The silent ball screws and linear guide ways on three axes feature high rigidity, low noise, low friction and high sensitivity, providing an increase in machining speed and accuracy.
Pneumatic counter-balance on Z-axis
The Z-axis is designed with no counter-balance weight in combination with servo motor drive with brake to improve Z-axis drive performance. Therefore, high speed and better surface finish can be achieved.
Fully enclosed guards ensure smooth movement at high speed and low noise. The guards isolate coolant and chips and provide a protection for linear ways and ball screws for extending their service life.
Table size :
High Speed Rigid Direct-drive Spindle (Opt.)
The direct-drive spindle is mounted in high precision class P4 bearings. The spindle features inclue light weight, low eccentricity, high rigidity, low expansion coefficient. As a result, higher accuracy and longer spindle life can be achieved.
Linear Motion Guide
Elastic deformation of the linear contact surface, during high load capacities, is greatly reduced thereby offering greater rigidity and better in keeping high-precision manufacturing.
The linear motion guide features minimum wear and extra long lifespan.
Especially ideal for high speed movement and dramatically reduce the power requirement of machine.
Collision Protection Device
The machine is equipped with a collision protection device which can absorb and reduce the collision force. The machine accuracy is still maintained if any axis malfunction happens.
Increased height of column has sufficient space to mount the 4th and 5th axes.
|Control unit||MITSUBISHI-MELDAS M70B / FANUC OiMD|
|X-axis travel||500 mm||600 mm|
|Y-axis travel||400 mm||400 mm|
|Z-axis travel||450 mm||450 mm|
|Spindle nose to table||200~650 mm||170~620 mm|
|Type of spindle||BT-30||BT-40|
|Spindle transmission||Direct Drive||Belf Drive|
|Spindle R.P.M.||12,000 rpm||10,000 rpm|
|Spindle motor||5.5 kw||5.5 kw|
|X/Y/Z rapid traverse||48 / 48 / 48 M/min||48 / 48 / 48 M/min|
|Three axes ball screws (mm)||ø32 / P16 / C3||ø32 / P16 / C3|
|Three axes linear guide (P class)||X, Y-axis ball screw: ball type 30 mm x 4 blocks
Z-axis ball screw: ball type 35mm x 4 blocks
|Three axes transmission method||Direct drive||Direct drive|
|Cutting feed rate||1~10,000 mm/min||1~10,000 mm/min|
|Table size||620 x 420 mm||700 x 420 mm|
|T-slot (WxNo.xPitch)||18 x 3 x 125 mm||18 x 3 x 125 mm|
|Table loading capacity||250 kg||300 kg|
|Tool selection method||Rotary disc type||Rotary disc type|
|No. of tools||20 pcs||20 pcs|
|Max. tool weight||4 kgs||7 kgs|
|Coolant tank capacity||200 L||200 L|
|Max. machine weight||3200 kg||3300 kg|
|Machine size (LxWxH)||1600 x 2080 x 2815 mm||1600 x 2080 x 2815 mm|
|Air pressure||6 kg||6 kg|
|Power requirement||15 KVA||15 KVA|
• Design and specification are subject to change without prior notice.
- V5: BT30 / V6: BT40 spindle
- 12,000 rpm V5 direct-drive spindle
- V5 arm type (BT30,20 tools)
- V6: Belf Drive10,000 rpm
- 10,000 rpm V6 belt drive spindle
- V6 arm typ (BT40,20 tools)
- V6 built-in coolant nozzles
- Automatic lubrication system
- Spindle oil cooler
- LED work light
- Ethernet transfer
- Rigid tapping
- M30 automatic power off
- 12,000/15,000 rpm direct-drive spindle
- Programmable coolant nozzle adjustment
- Coolant through spindle (15 bar/20 bar)
- 4th axis rotary table and tailstock
- Automatic tool measuring device
- Increase height of column
- Screw type chip conveyor
- Link chain type chip conveyor
- Grease lubrication system
- Oil / fluid separation device
- Coolant gun and air gun
Dynamic roundness inspection